birding-aus

'Myiagra' Flycatcher

To: "'John Penhallurick'" <>, "'Mike Carter'" <>, "'Tom Tarrant'" <>, "'Birding-aus'" <>, "Bill Moorhead" <>
Subject: 'Myiagra' Flycatcher
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:26:00 +1000
G'day John,

I think your stating the obvious about the distribution.
Can you see anything about this bird that is wrong for Satin Flycatcher, I
can't.
Uniform satin blue/black, drooped down sides to breast demarcation, no pale
edges to secondaries and dark under surface of tail.
It may not be the first record.

Cheers Jeff.