birding-aus

Princess Parrots issue

To: <>
Subject: Princess Parrots issue
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:15:33 +0930
Dear people who enjoy trivial pastimes...

Having already been reminded by Russell of "Birding-Aus etiquette" on more
than one occasion,
I wish for everyone to know that I have not posted any of my reactionary

I am very proud of my new found self control.....

Steve Potter

Princess Parrots issue
from [Philip Veerman
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=%2Bfr
om%3Apveerman%40pcug.org.au&idxname=birding-aus&sort=date%3Alate> ]
[Permanent Link
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=birding-aus
&i=5F040BF69F674EBBA9774A6E5FF6328B%40workventd2bdc8> ][Original
<http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/archives/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=bir
ding-aus&m=2010-08&i=5F040BF69F674EBBA9774A6E5FF6328B%40workventd2bdc8> ]