birding-aus

Request for photo of emu wren (pref. mallee but others will do)

To: <>
Subject: Request for photo of emu wren (pref. mallee but others will do)
From: "Cas and Lisa Liber" <>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:07:53 +1000

Request then

One thing I can do is buff articles to appear on the main page of wikipedia.
If an article is very short, I can multiply the word count by five and get
it in the 'did you know' section. If someone wishes to donate an image of a
Mallee Emu-wren (best), or any of the three species I can expand all three
and mention 'endangered' on the main page.

Like other images, they have to be licenced for commercial use (sorry), so
only give one if comfortable with this
Cheers
Cas Liber