birding-aus

Bird Alert - Clearly something is not working....

To: "'Mike Carter'" <>
Subject: Bird Alert - Clearly something is not working....
From: "Steve Potter" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:30:20 +0930
Cheers Mike for the info.

So there is a system of sorts that looks like it will be perfected as time
goes along. Cool.

Its is not so much a tick I am keen for - that is a by-product, but more the
fascination of actually seeing one here in SA!! They look awesome!! And the
fact it was a birding "event" so should be shared with those interested!!

Re: in reference to my Bum.
Some of us have to work, unlike others on the list whom have done their fair
share for our glorious nation and are now enjoying the fruit of their
labours. My day will come. I the mean time, over the last 8 months, I have
explored most of SA including the Pt. Mac Pelagic and the Strzelecki track.
2 trips to SE Queensland. 1 to Darwin. 1 to North Sumatra and Singapore. 1
to Thailand, Singapore and Bali. So you could say I have given it a "Crack"
- pun intended.

Cheers

Steve Potter
Blackwood, South Australia