birding-aus

Broadbilled Flycatcher

To: <>
Subject: Broadbilled Flycatcher
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:52:55 +1100
Good Evening Everyone.

                                             I am sorry that I have not
posted earlier but I have been quite busy since I came back from Christmas
Island and Cocos Keeling. Unfortunately we did not see any vagrants and also
dipped on the Java Sparrow but we did manage to see the rest of the endemics
including Saunder's Tern and I am certain that Mike will give a detailed
report at some stage. I have seen recently some talk about the
identification of Female Leaden and Broad-billed Flycatcher and have posted
a couple of shots that I took in Broome at Crab Creek last year,
unfortunately the bird is ringed but that's life. Also I have posted a
couple of shots off Christmas Island Goshawk and the Hawk-Owl along with a
Barn Swallow in flight from Ashmore Reef Last Oct
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup

Geoff Jones

 <http://barraimaging.com.au/index.php> cid: