birding-aus

Re Wildiaries - Why you should use Firefox and not Internet Explorer

To: Rob Geraghty <>
Subject: Re Wildiaries - Why you should use Firefox and not Internet Explorer
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 15:58:58 +1100
Until recently I was a FF convert but I read a while back of a number of
security concerns (not as bad as IE though) and it seemed to me to be
getting slower and more memory hungry with each release. I now use Safari,
Opera or Chrome for most things and they work fine - Chrome is a bit basic
at the moment though.