birding-aus

Big Moggies at Fraser's Hill, Malaysis

To: Denise Goodfellow <>
Subject: Big Moggies at Fraser's Hill, Malaysis
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:53:58 +1000
Can't be any worse than Crocs or Buffs. Must admit, I did get a bit nervous at Tabin Wildlife Reserve, in Sabah a couple of years ago when the guide pointed out fresh Elephant dung and spoor on the track in front of us. The guide tried to calm our fear by reminding us that the Elephants in Sabah are "only little Elephants.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford