birding-aus

4wd hire

To: Birding Aus <>, Ed Parnell <>
Subject: 4wd hire
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:31:10 +1100
Hi all,

Received a response from the 4WD people in Adelaide which may be of
interest? (Note I have no commercial interest in this just a desire to not get ripped off by the big boys!)

May be useful if anyone that wants a 4WD write to Steve as below and
mention birding and how we want a discount or at least unlimited
kilometres ;-)

Alan

Begin forwarded message: