birding-aus

Wildlifing- new address- Tasmanian Masked Owl Photos

Subject: Wildlifing- new address- Tasmanian Masked Owl Photos
From: Michael Todd <>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:22:05 +1100
Hello all,

I just wanted to let people know that I have started building a new home for my website Wildlifing. I'm using the provider Smugmug to host the photos and hopefully in the future video clips.

Most of the sections are just started but I have finished galleries of Ratites, Penguins, Frogmouths, Nightjars and Owls. In particular I have a a large gallery of Tasmanian Masked Owl images in which people might be interested. Most of them are new photos that never made it on to my previous website.

So, if you are looking for something to do, come and have a browse at www.wildlifing.smugmug.com. Please let me know if you notice any problems or errors.

Cheers

Mick Todd

--