"" <>, "" <>
Peter Shute <>
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:30:15 +1100
"Associate Professor Lucio Fillippich, from the University of Queensland's
Veterinary School, said if the birds had been poisoned, the substance could
have been a simple household product."
Does he mean Ratsak? What other household product would birds even eat?
wrote on Wednesday, 14 January 2009 8:49 AM:
> I was reading this article with interest and sadness
> obviously just a few minutes ago. It would be interesting to
> know what the outcome of the necropsy will be, if released.
> Akos :)
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
> send the message:
> (in the body of the message, with no Subject line)
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
send the message:
(in the body of the message, with no Subject line)
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering
takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely
a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way.
If you wish to get material removed from the archive or
have other queries about the archive e-mail
Andrew Taylor at this address: