birding-aus

Strzeleki trip report

To: "<>" <>
Subject: Strzeleki trip report
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 20:48:59 +1000
Hi Brian,
Thanks for the report.
Especially glad to hear that you saw Eyrean GW at Montecollina.
We were there a few weeks ago. When we pulled up in the middle of the day i was pretty sure i saw two run across nearby. By the time i had parked the car and gone over to have a look all i found in the area were a few White-winged Fairywrens so i assumed i had been imagining things. Maybe i wasn't...

Cheers
Dave