birding-aus

Wandering Tattler?

To: David Stowe <>
Subject: Wandering Tattler?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:27:38 +1000
hmmm I would have to agree that my photo looks a lot more similar to the
wandering tattler photo
of David Stowes.

And yes i have "punched" up the contrast a fair bit on this photo so possibly
the legs appear much
brighter than wehn i took it....I will post the orginal RAW file image when i
get home from work.

Unfortunately flickr is on our banned website list at work.

As for the call, I did hear it and its in my head (lol) but unfortunately i did
not have tohe foresite to
record it as it only called as it was flying off.

My mate always warned me migratory waders can be a pain to identify! lol

Regards, Simon