birding-aus

Long-billed Corella status in Sydney

Subject: Long-billed Corella status in Sydney
From: "" <>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:06:41 +0800

Hi Ashwin,

There is a large flock of Long-billed and Little Corellas that come to my area most mornings and afternoons. There is also a flock of about 60 mixed Corella, Cockatoo and Galahs that feed throughout the day at the Hunters Hill High School oval. I have ticked Long-billed Corella, but am not sure as you have said if it is right.

Max.
Sydney...