birding-aus

blog for birding aus - birders behaving badly

To: "'Stuart Johnson'" <>, <>
Subject: blog for birding aus - birders behaving badly
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:12:39 +0930
Update: Not too many birders there now as most of the Bronzewings seem
to have gone. The borrow pits alongside the Mitchell Hwy, 20 - 60 km
north of Cunnamulla are now dry - at least they were on
Tuesday/Wednesday this week. We saw no Bronzewings on Tuesday afternoon
at all and just a few medium flocks on Wed morning. None on the ground,
but good close views as they flew past us.

Tony.