birding-aus

House Crow

To: birding australia <>
Subject: House Crow
From: Grant Brosie <>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:28:18 +1100 (EST)
Everyone,

Lets just stop and think about this.....there is only
one bird. If there was a pair by all means destroy it.
How often have House Crows been reported in the Sydney
region? Is is likely (with such a huge population near
by) that a second bird has gone undetected? How long
is a single crow going to survive in an Aussie Raven
dominated area?

I must say I found the disease line hilarious.....I'm
heading to Stocko Sandspit and shootin some migratory
waders!

Everyone stop typing and go birding.....its a fun
hobby, not a serious one.

Cheers,
Grant
Raworth, NSW