birding-aus

Canada Geese

To: Gregory Little <>
Subject: Canada Geese
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:53:23 +1100
Futhermore to this discussion, i would never consider common miners harmelss.
They are invasive
pest displacing native fauna from hollows and i believe miner traps are now
avaibale, and after
trapping they are eutheunaised, and I for one and glad to see it. I dont get
any enjoyment
knowing an animal is killed, but when i consider they damage they are having on
native fauna
requiring hollows which are already in short supply, I prefer to to take an
objective approach
rather than an emotional approach wth no basis in fact.

Regards, Simon Muirhead