birding-aus

of companion animals and wildlife - especiallyoftheendangered variety

To: "Alistair McKeough" <>
Subject: of companion animals and wildlife - especiallyoftheendangered variety
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:14:33 +1100 (EST)
Absolutely, fundamentally agree that this course of action will sort the
matter out.  However dog owners are a vengeful lot and they will proceed
to deliberately target wildlife if their hound drops for any reason,
including the delights of 1080.

Now if we could equip trained Peregrines with laser guided missiles ...

Craig Williams
Newcastle region