birding-aus

of companion animals and wildlife - especiallyoftheendangered variety

To: "Peter Shute" <>
Subject: of companion animals and wildlife - especiallyoftheendangered variety
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:45:17 +1100
Wearing my "hat" as a director of BOCA (Bird Observation and Conservation
Australia - www.birdobservers.org.au) I am pleased to be able to report that
we have decided to look in detail at what we - as a national organisation -
can do. Some of our branches have already been working on local initiatives
and I hope that we can develop a plan in consultation with the major dog
clubs that will help to improve the situation.

If anyone has any detailed thoughts about the matter which might be of use
to us in developing our plans then I would love to hear from them.

Dave