birding-aus

Attn Denise Goodfellow especially

Subject: Attn Denise Goodfellow especially
From: Victoria Quinton <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:02:46 -0800 (PST)
Hello Denise,

  Just quickly, do you know of people who have 'dingo dreaming' and if so,
whether that would be consistent with having pet dogs of any kind?

  Do you think it  is equally 'the people/citizenry's' responsiibility and the
governments to actively include the indigenous perspective [ I am open to
changing the terminology a little if it avoids energy on argumentation] in
looking at how people interact with nature and how food is grown?

Also.. I just changed subjects to make it more interesting because I receive
digest format.
It was not meant to exclude anybody else's input.

  Victoria