birding-aus

Wedgies and Peregrines to control Cockies?

To: "Dave Torr" <>, "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Wedgies and Peregrines to control Cockies?
From: "michael norris" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:30:06 +1100
Dear all

As a member of the NGV I am registering my protest at this action, not notified to me via the NGV mailing system.

Light pollution and unnecessary greenhouse gas production (offsets are no good in this regard) contribute to a worse world where the admiration of wonderful works of art will become ever more marginal, and the wonderful works of nature will become ever more scarce.

Therefore trying to stop (by lethal methods) the cockies from helping us is a doubly destructive act.

Michael Norris