birding-aus

Little Bittern - Metroplex Brisbane

To: <>
Subject: Little Bittern - Metroplex Brisbane
From: robert morris <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:13:12 +0000
Could you please post this request for me - thanks.Hi,

I'm trying to track down some more info. on this post from Birds Queensland.

Little Bittern
13/1/2008
Metroplex Brisbane.
D. Redhead
Female

I had a look this morning at the Metroplex Wetland, but no luck. Could D.
Redhead email me more info. on exactly where he saw it, what it was doing etc.
The reedbeds certainly look good for L. Bittern and I'm keen to see the
Australian 'form'. D Redhead can email me directly at
 if he / she gets this message. If not does anyone
have his/her email address?

thanks in advance

Rob Morris  Brisbane, Australia
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org