birding-aus

Canada Geese (Real Update)

To: <>
Subject: Canada Geese (Real Update)
From: "Noel Luff" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 07:52:53 +1100
I was one of the birders who were with Tim Dolby and who had also spoken to
Wally the property owner.

Wally was rather chuffed with his NZ visitors and had wish to keep them there.
From what I could gather was that he had spread a couple of hand full corn at
the edge of the swamp for one or two days prior to their departure. He was
lamenting the fact that he now had an almost full bag of seed.

It would seem that his hand feeding was not very effective.

Noel Luff