birding-aus

RFI (urgent) Wangaratta, Beechworth, Chiltern etc

Subject: RFI (urgent) Wangaratta, Beechworth, Chiltern etc
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:55:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks

This is an urgent RFI. I have a chance to accompany
someone to Wangaratta tomorrow (Thursday) and thought
Id try to fit it some bird watching *somewhere* while
they are doing their thing. Or before/after.

Possible areas could be: Wangaratta, Beechworth,
Chiltern and Benalla.Not very familiar with the area.

If the dog is on board I will probably have to rule
out National Park areas so in that case need to know
about other promising places (State forests etc) that
would allow a dog - in car or on lead.

Hope to hear from some kind people who are more
familiar with that part of Victoria. Any advice
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl Ridge
Melbourne