birding-aus

Silver Gull nuisance

Subject: Silver Gull nuisance
From: Clive Nealon <>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:40:45 -0500
Greetings,

I have been asked for advice on how to deal with a problem being experienced at
a local yacht club in Perth.
Does anyone know of any effective, preferably non-lethal, methods for the
control of Silver Gulls?
Deterrent 'bird-scare' devices obtained from the US have been tried but the
local gulls seem to find these attractive.
I would be grateful to receive any pointers to effective deterrent devices,
breeding control measures, or any other suggestions.
Unless you consider the subject of general interest, please reply directly to
me.
Many thanks.

Regards,
Clive Nealon.

send the message:?

unsubscribe
(in the body of the message, with no Subject line)?

to: