birding-aus

David Siems - Passed away Tuesday 23rd October 2007

To: <>
Subject: David Siems - Passed away Tuesday 23rd October 2007
From: "Peter Hall" <>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:11:45 +1000
Dear all,

    While searching on the Web I found a reference to your site which
mentioned David Siems. I'm sorry to inform you that David passed away
from Leukaemia this Tuesday in Nowra Hospital, NSW. David had been
involved in the Bird watching fraternity for many years and had contacts
all over the world. David had recently moved to Nowra, (NSW), from
Tasmania, to live with his sister, Pauline. His funeral will take place
at the Uniting Church Nowra, Wednesday the 31st of October at 12:00.