birding-aus

Capertee helipad approved subject to conditions

Subject: Capertee helipad approved subject to conditions
From: Carol Probets <>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:46:32 +1000
Hi to all who are interested in this issue,

You may remember that back in June the application for a heliport (helipad) at Capertee, for the purpose of regular joy flights, was knocked back by Lithgow Council and was to be appealed last week in the Land and Environment Court.

I've received the following news from the Capertee Valley Environment Group:

"The Helipad has been approved with strict conditions one of which is a five year develpment consent which means another DA will have to be lodged with Lithgow City Council before the end of the five year period."

That's all I know at the moment, but will pass on any further details as I find out.

Carol