birding-aus

Re: Twitch versus Twitchathon: follow-up and explanation.

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: Twitch versus Twitchathon: follow-up and explanation.
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:55:40 +1000
I hesitate to prolong this topic but in view of a rather ridiculous and emotional private email I received in response to my response to John Leonard's posting on the topic "Twitch versus Twitchathon" I feel a further comment from me is necessary.

Please note that neither John Leonard nor John Tongue has contacted me. I think they have shown admirable judgement in that regard.

I made no comment, nor would I dare to on this forum, on the value or otherwise of "Twitches" or "Twitchathons".

Nor did I make any comment on John's Leonard's right to "be interested in going on a twitch, but definitely not on a twitchathon". I will now: I believe that John has a perfect right to decide what he likes and dislikes. Anyone who can't accept that is the one with the problem.

Note: I still have made no comment on the value or otherwise of "Twitches" or
"Twitchathons".

Cheers

Bob Inglis
Sandstone Point