birding-aus

The Eighth Edition of Pizzey and Knight

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: The Eighth Edition of Pizzey and Knight
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:08:04 +1000
Today I took the opportunity to 'upgrade' my well-used version of the Pizzey and Knight field guide to Australian Birds by purchasing the latest version, the so-called "Eighth Edition".

The 'Pelagic Tragics' will certainly be pleased but it looks like the dreaded problem of reproducing accurate colours has struck again. But that may just be a problem with my copy. It also could be a case of having become used the colours in the 'old' copy.

Never mind, it will probably still be my favourite Australian bird field guide.

Oh, and.........that will be my last word on the subject.

Cheers

Bob Inglis

Note: Please do not forward all or any part of this communication to any other destination without my permission.