birding-aus

White-fronted Honeyeater is at my house

To: "Birding-aus \(E-mail\)" <>
Subject: White-fronted Honeyeater is at my house
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:28:36 +1000
I have written before about the White-fronted Honeyeater is still in my garden
in Kambah in southern Canberra. About 600 km out of normal range. Worth
mentioning that it is still here after 27 days, seen every day, rarely need to
wait more than 5 minutes to see it. Still a 100% success rate of the something
like 30 people who have travelled from wherever to see it. How many people have
had something like that at their house?

Philip Veerman
24 Castley Circuit
KAMBAH   ACT  2902