birding-aus

Birding in Lamington and Sydney

To: "Mike Collard" <>
Subject: Birding in Lamington and Sydney
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:30:22 +1000
Hi Mike
I have never stayed at O'Reillys but camped in the National Park camping area 100metres from the guest house. As far as I was aware the guesthouse is surrounded by National Park so you are free to bird anywhere around that area. It is a few years since i have been there though so If anyone knows differently to that please let us all know!

Superb Lyrebird is often also seen at Ku-ring-gai Chase NP in Sydney's north if that is a more accessible spot.

Cheers
Dave Stowe