birding-aus

White-throated Needletails

Subject: White-throated Needletails
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:16:54 +1000
Hi
I have followed this thread for a while and felt it was time to voice an
opinion... something I am careful to "think before acting on" these
days!!
Yes, I agree there are threads of little interest to me, that become
'clogged' with minor arguments or become 'nasty' with personal opinions.
That's what the delete button is for - as several voices have pointed
out! Some may consider the reports of WTNTs one of those that is of no
interest or repetitive.
Mike T  collects these reports every season
and compiles an overall view of the presence and movements of WTNTs - I
think this is great! I like to think that my minor observations
contribute to something bigger in a small way!
I don't send my reports to everyone on the list - I send them direct to
Mike, however, I can see the advantage of them being sent 'world' wide -
it keeps it top of mind and I am sure Mike receives more reports as a
result as it reminds all of us to send them on and encourages others to
take part also!
I find it easier, as I am sure most do, to review the emails as a list
and delete all those I am not interested in - then read the ones I am!

Cheers and haveagoodone

  Colin Reid

So many birds, so little time......

--