birding-aus

John Young and his Parrots

To: Tony Russell <>, Russell Woodford <>
Subject: John Young and his Parrots
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:41:40 +0930
Having been on the end of some hounding myself (both as a politician and as
a birder), I tend to agree with Tony.   In my experience as a journalist I
found that most people I interviewed did not know how to "go public".

And there is a case closer to home than Princess Diana.  Remember Lindy
Chamberlain, and how her particular response to the media was taken as
evidence of her guilt.

Denise

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
1/7 Songlark Street