birding-aus

A little more online photo help

Subject: A little more online photo help
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:47:09 +1000
There is also BirdForum "The Net's Largest Birding Community, Dedicated to Wild Birds" - http://www.birdforum.net/

It has 49,000 members and since the 16th of May, there have been 14,000 photos posted in its gallery.

It's a good place to go to if you want to show your pictures to the world, and get a few comments back [no guarantees on the quality of the feedback].

If you come across a strange bird that you photographed either in another country or may have lobbed into Aus from another country, there is a chance that someone familiar with the species may send a comment.

Regards, Laurie