birding-aus

Re: iPod for Birding

To: "Paul Taylor" <>,
Subject: Re: iPod for Birding
From: "Colin R" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:10:46 +1000
Hi
On the subject of portable speakers - Tandy had a pair reduced from $50
to $30 last weekend - no idea how good - but they were compact, used AA
batteries (or maybe AAA, not positive). The Katmandu store had the ones
mentioned at $50 (reduced from $100 if memory serves correctly) but the
sale (in Brisbane anyway) ended last Sunday, 16.7, so they may not be
reduced anymore.

Cheers
Colin

--