birding-aus

Favourite Sewage Farms

To: "Simon Blanchflower" <>
Subject: Favourite Sewage Farms
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:43:18 +1000
The access thing is a big issue as I hinted in my last post - one that
Werribee seems to have solved in a reasonable way. Now either they are being
very generous or the other places are being overly cautious - anyone
(preferably with a legal/insurance background) care to comment on which it
is? One would like to think that we could pursuade other plants to adopt the
Werribee model, but there is always the risk that would backfire!