birding-aus

Broome n Central Australia tour blog

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Broome n Central Australia tour blog
From: "Ricki Coughlan" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:40:15 +1100
G'day bird lovers

As you may be aware, from my posting the other day, I have just returned from conducting a tour to the Broome region and Central Australia. We enjoyed a number of rarities, magnificent scenery, wonderful "common" birds and some record breaking numbers too. My web diary has a day by day report of our journey with some nice images of some fantastic birds. You can find it at www.rickicoughlan.com/aussiebirds. The diary entries for the trip begin with our arrival at Broome on March 18, 2006. Enjoy.

Happy birding

Ricki Coughlan
Sydney, Australia