birding-aus

Gladstone Yellow Chats

To: "Tim Murphy" <>
Subject: Gladstone Yellow Chats
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:40:27 +1000
Do you mean Curtis Island, between Gladstone & Rocky, Tim? See the SUNBIRD a few issues back for lots of info on these Rocky sites. Also, I think Peter Crow et al wrote on birding-aus about public accessibility & seasonal sightings...?

Cheers,
Judith.

I have heard that there is a mainland location close to Gladstone, QLD where Yellow Chats can be seen. However I can not make any sense of the mud map I have seen as it refers to a place I can not locate on any map.

Can any birder please tell me if there are Yellow Chats close to Gladstone and if they are still there. Can they please let me know how to locate them.

Tim Murphy