birding-aus

RE: RFI Cobar and Central NSW

To: "Edwin Vella" <>, "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: RE: RFI Cobar and Central NSW
From: "Bruce Cox" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:28:22 +1100

Subject: [BIRDING-AUS] RE: RFI Cobar and Central NSW
Hi Edwin,

Ledknappers Reserve not far out of of Bourke is a possibility, I can't give you an exact location. Andy Burton probably has better information.

Good luck, Bruce Cox.

I like to thank everyone who replied to my query below.

A species I did not mention below is the Hall?s Babbler. If anyone know of good sites to see them around Bourke please let me know.

As we will only be out a few days a trip, we do not have time to go into QLD to Cunumulla which from what I have heard is a reliable site for them.

Thanks

Edwin