birding-aus

Field guides Japan

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Field guides Japan
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:02:20 +1000
I have a book "A birder's guide to Japan". It is not a field guide but a places to go, bird lists, maps, etc 358 pages, small format, paperback, weighs 500 grams. It looks pretty good. It is by Jane Washburn Robinson dated 1987. There was a big heap of them cheap, at Academic remainders (Canberra) last year, so I bought one, even though the prospects of me ever getting to Japan are miniscule.

Philip