birding-aus

Latest update to http:\\worldbirdinfo.net

To: <>
Subject: Latest update to http:\\worldbirdinfo.net
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:41:51 +1000
Hi all,
I've been rather crushed by marking of late, but I have made some progress. I've just uploaded data which for the Parrot data is not complete to the end of Pyrrhura.
I've you've birded in South America and have either Pyrrhura leucotis or Pyrrhura picta on your lists, you might like to check out the latest splits to those derived from Leo Joseph's work.
John
John Penhallurick
Home: 86 Bingley Cres,FRASER,A.C.T. 2615,AUSTRALIA
Phone: (61 2) 62585428
Mobile: 0408 585 428
Mail:P.O.Box 3469,BMDC,BELCONNEN, A.C.T. 2617
Please visit my website at:
http://worldbirdinfo.net