birding-aus

RFI: Melbourne late July

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI: Melbourne late July
From: "Bonomo, Nicholas" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:09:51 -0400

Hello all,

I am an American student who will be spending the July-Dec '04 semester in Australia (I will be studying in Cairns).  I will be spending July 22-25 in Melbourne (probably South Yarra), doing some birding before I meet up with my university group on the 26th.  As I will be without transportation during my stay, I was wondering if anyone may be willing to take me along for some birding on the 23rd, 24th, and/or 25th. That's Fri-Sun.  I am completely willing to go for anything, but I will be focusing on southern Australian specialties, as I'll be spending the next four months up in Cairns.

Are there any pelagics planned for that weekend that local Melbourne birders may be driving to???  Pelagics are definitely a high priority while I'm in Oz!

Thank you,
Nick

Nick Bonomo
Orange, CT, USA