birding-aus

Binoculars

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Binoculars
From: "Colin Driscoll" <>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:23:17 +1000
There's been lots of talk about cameras, now how about binoculars. I have
several but one can never have enough and I have the chance of someone to
getting me some from Singapore. So what's the recommendation?? and has
anyone bought any from that part of the world recently? I have in mind
something in the 8 or 10x 30 or 40 range but with a good close focus, clear
and bright, feather-weight and with an automatic bird identifier :-))

TIA

Colin Driscoll

Colin Driscoll
Environmental Biologist