birding-aus

cassette series "A Field Guide to Austr. Bird Songs"

Subject: cassette series "A Field Guide to Austr. Bird Songs"
From: Paul Coopmans <>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:07:05 -0500
Hi all,

Off for Australia tomorrow (a long-time dream coming true). I have the
Australia cassette series (in addition to some CDs I recently purchased)
but inadvertantly I took my back-up copies to Europe (where I am now) and
of course just noticed the species info is not on it. Any helpful soul on
this list who could mail us photocopies of the cassette sleeves and species
lists at our hotel in Cairns? You can let me know how much it cost you and
I can mail you the dosh from there in an envelope ...

The hotel (we'll be there from Wednesday till Sunday) is:

Paul Coopmans (arriving guest)
All Seasons Esplanade
PO Box 1203
Cairns QLD 4870

If indeed possible pls. advice this list so that no two people go through
the same problem.

I will myself from tomorrow be on the following e-mail address:

Cheers, Paul