birding-aus

The Universal Laws of Birding ... roaring with laughter

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: The Universal Laws of Birding ... roaring with laughter
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
Lozza texterd:
*Arie's Nemesis Theory - If you don't see the bird within a certain amount of tries, it becomes insulted and deliberately avoids you from then on. (Arie Gilbert)*

Cheers Lozza: I really link with thee above, especially a time when I had for a short while, some weebils living with me, the cardboard insert of a used toilet roll became the you can't see me or know where I am possie.

 :^D>>>

I do believe they hide when they know it's playtime for both humans and themselves... and yes weebils will use them as emergency homes.

Hey did we all see "Don Burke" last night? about why we MUST feed wild birds if they are to survive? nice one Don, at last it's getting through to thee conservation groups, but be careful with what you feed or give them eh? how about a segment on that topic?

JAG waddles off to fish feed his Pelicans.

Do you Yahoo!?