birding-aus

birds and toileting

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: birds and toileting
From: "Karen Pearson" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:54:39 +1000

And off the same website, a reference to an earlier conversation;

Sitting in the Woods Corollary - The bird will be seen by others only after
you have snuck into the woods to take care of biological responsibilities.

and I quite liked this one;
Arie's Nemesis Theory - If you don't see the bird within a certain amount of
tries, it becomes insulted and deliberately avoids you from then on. (Arie
Gilbert)

Karen.