birding-aus

Re: Sophie Dennis

To: Joan Fearn <>, Laurie Living <>, Sophie Dennis <>
Subject: Re: Sophie Dennis
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:45:48 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Sophie, Joan and all,

Apologies re: me being short and terse this am but I was battling trying to keep a wild bird alive. It has passed away now. Now Sophie as this is the very first time I have seen an email from you could you let me have all your private details please including bank account numbers.

Silvereyes are a very prized possesion to have, if you live overseas from Australia, and on many an occasion they have been murdered trying to illegally smuggle them out of Australia. I think that was why Laurie, and I, were so worried about the original email.

How about in future when you send out an email as I hope you will do, that ask for people to contact you off line and then when they do you give them your details. Birding Aus in essance is really a bird protection email list and can I say THEE very best on the planet.

Did you try using the archive?

Write to me if you wish but please remember many here are to protect wild birds and have to be very wary of newcomers.

Thank you for your email and good luck with whatever it is you wish to discover.

John A. Gamblin ... Hastings ... Victoria .... Australia

Joan Fearn <> wrote:

Talk about abrupt! There is one Sophie you have alienated and to whom I will send my private commiseration. The rubbish on Birding-aus is beyond belief.

Joan Fearn

Joannie, do what I do re: rubbish, "use an inverted plastic bag to pick it up and dispose of it" then stand there worrying about what to do with the filled plastic bag  every coin has more then just two sides you know?

Do you Yahoo!?