birding-aus

Re: A wager ... cowardly exit by Dean

To: "'Penn Gwynne'" <>, "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: A wager ... cowardly exit by Dean
From: "Graham" <>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:32:14 +1000
Hmmm Jag, how quickly you forget...

I remember an occasion when a rather nasty posting was sent to you on this list, the sender of which has hardly been heard from after the roasting he recieved both on and off the list. I believe it is you being cowardly with such a posting to Dean Portelli. I can also see the reason why Dean declined your 'wager.'  Everyone on the list has his/her opinion on banding, and no matter what it is, they have the right to think the way they do. I do not for a second believe that any debate on the subject of banding on this list will influence the opinion of anyone.

Cheers
Graham Turner

Please all replies directly, this topic is well and truely worn out.