birding-aus

Birds on Royal Doulton

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Birds on Royal Doulton
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
G'day All,

About a week and a bit ago I recieved an email from a lovely lady up in Queensland somewhere. She was asking about nestbox placement and materials used for finally securing the same. I told her a pair of ladies tights was best and not to worry about removing the legs, or if the budget could stretch to it? then rustproof metal banding, as what they use around coils of steel at BHP. It's not cheep cheep though.

She also asked could I help out with what the birds were on a small piece of "Royal Doulton" that she owned. I didn't know at the time and said I would get back to her about this. As life goes for me, I've just had lunch with my feathered children and listened to MY ABC ( 774 3LO ) ...
that's MY ABC no one else's but my ABC, and who's on first. None other then the brilliant Warren who answers many of these type of questions.

He had a lady caller phone in who said "Royal Doulton" had a website which is www.royal-doulton.com

You can use this website to decipher what bird is that on the cream jug.

I've since lost the original lady's email address so I hope this covers the situation?

Ooroo from JAG der Whag

Watt's on third .....

Yes please "Rustybubs" if you can? and only if it causes you NO problems ... okay. JAG waddles off to build an Adobe house.

Do you Yahoo!?