birding-aus

Message from Mike Carter

To: "" <>
Subject: Message from Mike Carter
From: Brian Fleming <>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:01:00 +1100
Every time I try to open this message I get a notice telling me I have
performed an 'illegal operation' and the whole thing crashes.
Why is this so?
I'd like to read it!
Anthea Fleming
in Ivanhoe

name of the swamp Chris said they were was called Herds Swamp. Would =
anyone know where this swamp is meant to be? I would imagine both birds =
would have returned back to their strong hold about the Murray Darling =
basin.

Thanks

Edwin

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01C2DE70.BE251580

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>According to NSW Birdline, Chris =
Gladwin mentions
some swamp which&nbsp;recently had several Painted Snipe and =
Australasian
Bitterns. I think the name of the swamp Chris said they were was called =
Herds
Swamp. Would&nbsp;anyone know where this swamp is meant&nbsp;to be? I =
would
imagine both birds would have returned back to their strong hold about =
the
Murray Darling basin.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Edwin</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01C2DE70.BE251580--