birding-aus

Cockatiels near Bathurst

Subject: Cockatiels near Bathurst
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:50:46 +1100
Carol et al,
I drove Canberra - Orange - Canberra the weekend before last. While
returning to Canberra and driving on the Cargo Road I came across a flock of
Cockatiels about 15 kms on the Canowindra side of Cargo. While my sighting
was about 80km west of Rockley, my first reaction was surprise at seeing
them that far east.
Cheers
Alastair
Alastair Smith